You all must be aware of Yahoo Messenger instant messaging application which includes voice and video chat for the users. But, do you know that you can have more fun enjoying this application while playing games on it? Yes! This is possible with Yahoo! Messenger. It’s a very simple task to unlock the world of fun using this application. So, here are the detailed instructions to do this. Read the following:
- To play games on the messenger application you should have Yahoo ID, if not, and then create a new account by visiting its website and click Sign Up. Enter all the necessary details for the complete process of creating an account.
- Start your Yahoo Messenger now. If you don’t have Messenger application for Yahoo then installs it from the homepage by clicking on “Messenger” button. Complete the installation process.
- Open the messenger and go to Actions to move ahead with the process.
- Now, on the window go to “Play a Game” from the list.
- Next step is to select a contact or friend from the list with whom you want to place the selected game.
- It will open a chat window. Go to Games Chooser tab.
- Select a game which you like to play by selecting the Invite Friend option next to the game title.
- Now read the rules and guidelines of the game mentioned on Yahoo Games.
- Select “Start Game” after accepting the request by your friend. And now you can both start playing.
Enjoy different games of this service by the similar method. A user can play Yahoo Games any time with whomever he wants, and also chat with the friend at the same friend.
Our customer service is always ready to help the customer in harsh condition, contact Yahoo support number Australia 1-800-875-379 for different need and aspect. The entire certified and experienced team always helps each individual in achieving the best solution to the problem. This team is very fast in providing the solution so without wasting a much time, grab the opportunity to serve from experts. Our support service is a trustworthy providing significant solution according to the problem. We are on the top of the list to give instant response to the customer.
Yahoo messenger app is very cool to use with its unique features. Users can invite anyone to connect, chat, video call, voice call and also he can create the group. One can enjoy chatting with friend using its smiley’s and GIFs which creates more fun to use this app. The app can be downloaded in any device like Android phone, computer, Tab, Mac and iOS device. With so many features who don’t want to be part of Yahoo Messenger? So don’t be late to enjoy this app download it right now. Reach to Yahoo Support for further information and follow the below steps to invite someone on Yahoo Chat:
- Turn-on the system and navigate to Yahoo Messenger from the web.
- Sign in to your account by following the prompts.
- Next, select Contacts from the top and then click Add a Contact.
- Type the email address of a person to whom you want to invite and connect.
- Move the cursor of the mouse to Next and click it.
- Type your name in the From box and continue it by typing a message which will send with the invitation.
- The message is totally optional while sending an invitation but it is good to write when sending to an unknown person.
- Choose a language from the Send the invitation in drop down list and hit Next to continue.
- In this way, the invitation will be sent to the mentioned email address and you will receive a notification once he joins.
- Select Add another Contact to invite another person on this messenger or click Finish if you’re done.
In this way, enjoy using Yahoo Messenger and have a lot of conversation with friends and your business partner. Share pictures, music, videos and enjoy having fun on your holiday. If tackled with any difficulty using this amazing app contact Yahoo Support Australia 1-800-875-379 for quick help. Get the best solution from our customer service and know more about Yahoo Messenger features. If you’re among those who had related problem don’t hesitate to contact us. Our team is very quick in giving solution of any tech related issue. Any mentioned issue by the customers will be taken care by our dependable specialists. So, don’t move back; come ahead with your query and get the instant help.
This is one of the greatest features of Yahoo! Mail that you can send photos, videos, and other media along with your message. It has solved our many problems in the business field and in personal communication. It’s hard to imagine the world where you could not share files and photos through emails. So, let’s see how to send an attachment through Yahoo! Mail.
The steps are as follows:
- Sign-in to your Yahoo Mail from your favorite browser.
- Go to Compose from the left sidebar of the screen.
- In “To” field write an email address to whom you want to send the attachment.
- Also, write subject of your message and in the bigger box of content, type your full message.
- After typing your message, click on pin icon which is named as Attach File.
- Go to the location of your file and select it. Click Open.
- It will take few seconds to attach the file (depends on the file size).
- Finally, click Send to send the message.
- If prompt, then write the Captcha in the box and click Continue.
In the same way, you can attach more than one file in an email. Make sure the attachment limit including your message content in Yahoo is 25MB. A user can’t send and receive emails up to 25MB. You should be aware that it’s not a direct transfer from one system to another and that’s why, most email services have placed some limits on attachment size. First, it is transferred to your email provider’s Web server and then the email arrives at your recipient’s email Web provider’s server and at last, your client/friend downloads the attachment from the email provider.
That’s how the process goes on. I hope, you have learned some new things and also able to send the file to another email address. If you have any doubt in your mind or facing some difficulty related to Yahoo! Mail account, then Contact Yahoo Support Australia 1-800-875-379 to acquire instant solution. A customer can call us on our toll-free number for technical errors and also for any other related problem for this e-mail account. Don’t ever hesitate to reach us, as our executives are very friendly and make you feel comfortable by discussing the problem.
Unquestionably, Yahoo email offers the best interface to its users with totally antique features. The features are really overwhelming and one more loving feature is that you can receive email alerts for an enhanced level of communication. Sometimes, it is difficult for users to keep checking of emails and notifications again and again. Yahoo support team is the best option to connect, in case, any confusion occurs.
As everyone knows, there are some other things that come as a pop-up and show notifications on your device whether it is related to communication, connectivity, settings, blocking of unwanted emails and much more. Choosing a right feature to have the best level of experience, hence use the features to bring your account to a better level.
So, today we are here with reliable information that will help you in activating the alert notification feature on your mailbox.
Steps to follow:
- First, you need to make sure that desktop alerts are activated in your web browser and the second thing you have to check Yahoo email is not blocked.
- You can make use of any browser to access your email account.
- Next, you have to install a complete version of Yahoo email and enable this feature.
- Now visit “Menu” and go to “Settings” section from highlights.
- Once you are there, now click on viewing email category option and active desktop notification feature.
Take these steps to create instant email alerts and you can also take help from expert’s team. They are available 24/7 and guide you with the best and perfect procedure.
- You can also make use of these given steps, if needed:
- First, login to your mail account.
- Next, go to “Alerts” option.
- Under this section, click on highlight I receive a email message.
- Then click “Okay”.
You can make use of Yahoo customer service number 1-800-875-379 for direct and instant help, experts’ help you in removing all sorts of technical issues efficiently.
However, there are many websites that provide the facility of emailing but one few of them are reliable. Yahoo is one such company that started in 1994 as a directory of other websites but soon it diversified into a web portal. Now it’s renowned for its web portal, email service, news, directory, online mapping and many other things.
Yahoo Mail launched in 1997, by December 2011 it has 281 million users making it third largest in the world. This shows how it has evolved time to time and its admiration among people. It offers its users a large 1 TB email storage cloud so that they can keep their files and messages without thinking about the space.
You can also sync your contacts with your Yahoo mail so that in case you lost your phone you need not worry about your contacts. Maybe sometime you unknowingly delete a contact and want to recover it. So read and apply all the steps properly or you can visit Yahoo Support to know more about you account.
Restore individual contacts:
- Open your Yahoo mail account.
- Click Contacts icon.
- Now select the contact you want to restore:
- If you don’t see any contact, you have to restore entire contact list.
- Click Restore or Restore Contacts to add them back to your contact list.
- Click Done.
Restore your entire contacts list:
- Remember new contacts that you have added since the particular date will be lost.
- Open your Yahoo Mail and click Contacts icon.
- Click on Actions option and then choose Restore from backup.
- Select a date to restore your contacts from the drop-down menu.
- Click Restore.
With the help of these steps you will be able to get back your contacts, but if you want any solution related to any Yahoo problem you can call on our Yahoo customer Service helpline 1-800-875-379, experts on the other side are always there to troubleshoot and nullify the errors of Outlook to make your experience with Outlook better.
It’s really hectic that when you are busy with work on your very important project and suddenly mail site problem crops in. Technical issues are very common in this internet dominating era. Even few year back Yahoo mail problem was a topic of news some even stated Yahoo as permanently dead. But that was just a rumored. According to news sources amongst all reported problem in Yahoo mail 59% are for log-in issue. 22% was for sending and receiving problems and 18% was for issues in reading emails.
Here is the 5 problem most commonly sucked in your Yahoo account. For more details contact Yahoo support Australia.
Trouble logging in
If you are facing problem to get sign in into your mail account, then email login problem can due to many of reason like in valid password or user id. Someone may be using your account or it can be because of Wrong id or password or too many fail attempts to login. So in order to sign in you need to setup your password again.
Problem in sending or receiving mail
Despite of sending an email, it has not yet received by the recipient and you hadn’t got any error message and your mail account is not receiving emails. It bothers you and you must be looking for exact reason behind the fault. The problem can be that it could still waiting to be sent or something happened on the recipient’s end. So you must checkout your sent mail box and draft mail box. If you still can’t be able to find the problem then contact support center.
Slow loading, missing buttons or menus problem
If log¬in page is Slow in loading on your browser than first you must check if the browser is recently updated to latest version or not. Yahoo works best with the latest updated versions of browsers.
Missing of emails or contacts problem
If any of your emails or contacts are missing or deleted by mistake in last 7 days so don’t worry you get them back by submitting a restore request.
Facing spamming problems
Are you tired of getting unwanted emails or spam? You can mark such emails as spam or unsubscribe from mailing list.
Hope above told steps helps you to get your problem resolved. If you ever need a help just contact Yahoo support 1-800-875-379. It’s a 24*7 helpline you can approach in any time.
Yahoo is one of the best mailing services present in today’s world. It provides a lot of features to its users. Here, you can send/receive mails, block and archive mails and extraordinarily you can customize others mailing ID according to your need. This site is backed by Yahoo search engines and servers. As Yahoo is an American giant company so without giant security this service is useless. That’s why it has offered its users an option of enabling 2-step verification. By this, you can make your account more secure because an extra protective layer is added in the form of your mobile number on which a verification code is send to confirm that it is you who is trying to get an access. Yahoo technical support has provided you the way to enable that security feature.
Just follow these strides to make your desired change:
- First login to your account by providing your password and username.
- Go to the account information page.
- There select account security which will show you some set of options related to your account.
- Here select 2-step verification and click the on-off icon to enable this setting.
- Next window will ask you to provide your mobile number. Enter that number in the desired field.
- Now if you want to verify your phone number with a message, click send message or if you want to receive a call then click call me option.
- Enter the verification key provided to you through the above mentioned modes into the next column and press verify and you are done with this.
You can also add password to your mailing apps such as outlook, iOS app etc. Next window will ask you to select the desired app and there you can create password to those apps.
Now, if you want to disable this setting then just go back to account security page and press off button against 2-step verification. This process is quite simple and easy but still if you have any problem in understanding these steps then contact Yahoo Customer support Australia Number 1-800-875-379 for your help. This team can solve all your problems easily.