This is one of the greatest features of Yahoo! Mail that you can send photos, videos, and other media along with your message. It has solved our many problems in the business field and in personal communication. It’s hard to imagine the world where you could not share files and photos through emails. So, let’s see how to send an attachment through Yahoo! Mail.
The steps are as follows:
- Sign-in to your Yahoo Mail from your favorite browser.
- Go to Compose from the left sidebar of the screen.
- In “To” field write an email address to whom you want to send the attachment.
- Also, write subject of your message and in the bigger box of content, type your full message.
- After typing your message, click on pin icon which is named as Attach File.
- Go to the location of your file and select it. Click Open.
- It will take few seconds to attach the file (depends on the file size).
- Finally, click Send to send the message.
- If prompt, then write the Captcha in the box and click Continue.
In the same way, you can attach more than one file in an email. Make sure the attachment limit including your message content in Yahoo is 25MB. A user can’t send and receive emails up to 25MB. You should be aware that it’s not a direct transfer from one system to another and that’s why, most email services have placed some limits on attachment size. First, it is transferred to your email provider’s Web server and then the email arrives at your recipient’s email Web provider’s server and at last, your client/friend downloads the attachment from the email provider.
That’s how the process goes on. I hope, you have learned some new things and also able to send the file to another email address. If you have any doubt in your mind or facing some difficulty related to Yahoo! Mail account, then Contact Yahoo Support Australia 1-800-875-379 to acquire instant solution. A customer can call us on our toll-free number for technical errors and also for any other related problem for this e-mail account. Don’t ever hesitate to reach us, as our executives are very friendly and make you feel comfortable by discussing the problem.