However, there are many websites that provide the facility of emailing but one few of them are reliable. Yahoo is one such company that started in 1994 as a directory of other websites but soon it diversified into a web portal. Now it’s renowned for its web portal, email service, news, directory, online mapping and many other things.
Yahoo Mail launched in 1997, by December 2011 it has 281 million users making it third largest in the world. This shows how it has evolved time to time and its admiration among people. It offers its users a large 1 TB email storage cloud so that they can keep their files and messages without thinking about the space.
You can also sync your contacts with your Yahoo mail so that in case you lost your phone you need not worry about your contacts. Maybe sometime you unknowingly delete a contact and want to recover it. So read and apply all the steps properly or you can visit Yahoo Support to know more about you account.
Restore individual contacts:
- Open your Yahoo mail account.
- Click Contacts icon.
- Now select the contact you want to restore:
- If you don’t see any contact, you have to restore entire contact list.
- Click Restore or Restore Contacts to add them back to your contact list.
- Click Done.
Restore your entire contacts list:
- Remember new contacts that you have added since the particular date will be lost.
- Open your Yahoo Mail and click Contacts icon.
- Click on Actions option and then choose Restore from backup.
- Select a date to restore your contacts from the drop-down menu.
- Click Restore.
With the help of these steps you will be able to get back your contacts, but if you want any solution related to any Yahoo problem you can call on our Yahoo customer Service helpline 1-800-875-379, experts on the other side are always there to troubleshoot and nullify the errors of Outlook to make your experience with Outlook better.